Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WOLV SURVEY

1. Have you ever watched WOLV TV?
Yes
No


2. Which of the following show(s) have you watched on WOLV TV?
The Entertainment Buzz
Newsfeed
Turned On
Sportsnite
Varsity Blue
You Say Maize, I Say Blue
Overtime
Alley-Oop
Varsity Blue

3. Why do you watch WOLV TV?
I accidently stumbled across the channel
I want to know more about Michigan sports
I'm interested in campus related Entertainment news
I think it's funny
My friend is on TV
No reason


4. How often would you say you watch WOLV TV?
once a day
once a week
once a month
once a semester
once a year
never


5. Can you name one of the WOLV TV on air personalities? If so put as many as you can in the space below.


6. Have you ever visited the WOLV TV website, or watched a WOLV TV show online?
yes
no

7. Do you have any suggestions for WOLV TV shows?


8. What channel is WOLV TV on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home